- The cycle racing team equipe flamme
rouge (hereinafter termed
“The Team”) will have its global headquarters based in the Channel
Island of Jersey.
- The Team’s primary objective shall be to provide a framework of
support for those wishing to participate at any level in any
cycling discipline, anywhere in the world.
- Sole ownership of The Team resides with the parent entity
flamme rouge; day to day administration will be undertaken by the appointed
- Membership shall be open to anyone over 18 years of age, under
the auspices of the Team’s Rules and the British Cycling (or appropriate
National Body) Codes of Conduct.
- Annual, subscription-based membership (to cover team running
costs), will run from each November 1st.
- Team Jersey riders shall be added to the JCA marshal roster.
- The Team is a self-funding, separate entity from
- The Team's income and assets shall be used solely to achieve team
- The Team may not commercially borrow money, or incur debts.
- A record of finances shall be kept by the Treasurer, for reporting
to, and auditing by the Management Team.
- Upon dissolution, after payment of liabilities, remaining assets
shall be distributed as deemed appropriate by the Management Team.
- Team business will be competently administered by the appointed
Management Team, demonstrably conforming to transparent and effective
- The Management Team will be supported by those people with the
appropriate skills & time to dedicate to the task on an as needs
basis. There is no “formal committee”.
- Members of the Management Team will undertake or delegate tasks
as appropriate when and where necessary.
- Where appropriate, to meet The Team’s objectives, affiliations
will be made with any relevant and necessary third-parties.
- Formal management meetings will take place as and when deemed
appropriate by the Management Team; pertinent issues will be
communicated to Team Members within seven days.